What You Learn
- Receive the exclusive individual and undivided attention of our professional confectioner;
- Learn the history of chocolate. Where is it grown, how is it harvested, how it made, etc...;
- See real cacao beans and chocolate in its various stages of production (nibs, powder, etc). Find out how it is harvested, turned into baker’s chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate. What really is white chocolate and why does chocolate melt so slowly in your mouth but fast in your hand?
- Learn how fudge is made and why our fudge is unique. We take your group through the entire process from mixing, cooking and cooling the fudge. Find out why we use marble tables in the creation of our products;
- Watch our candy maker transform fresh ingredients into a loaf of smooth, creamy fudge, and create some unique chocolate confections for you to enjoy during your tour. Everyone will find the entire process educational and very entertaining;
Chip’s Chocolate Factory is located on level two of Crown Center, and your parking is free when we provide you with a validation slip. We plan for the tours to begin on time, so please let us know if you are running late. Please let us know in advance if a tour participant has a special dietary need, cannot eat sugar or chocolate, is allergic to nuts, or has other concerns we need to be aware of.