An Adventure in "Chocology" - A Unique Chocolate Education and Tasting Experience
"Chocology" is a unique Chocolate Education and Tasting experience perfectly suited for your school aged group, church, summer program, Girl and Boy Scout group, Corporate Team Building or gathering, retirement community, family reunion, community service group, and more.
What You Learn
- Receive the exclusive individual and undivided attention of our professional confectioner;
- Learn the history of chocolate. Where is it grown, how is it harvested, how it's made, etc...;
- See real cacao beans and chocolate in its various stages of production (nibs, powder, etc). Find out how it is harvested, turned into baker’s chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate. What really is white chocolate and why does chocolate melt so slowly in your mouth but fast in your hand?
- Learn how fudge is made and why our fudge is unique. We take your group through the entire process from mixing, cooking and cooling the fudge. Find out why we use marble tables in the creation of our products;
- Watch our confectioner transform fresh ingredients into a loaf of smooth, creamy fudge, and create some unique chocolate confections for you to enjoy during your tour. Everyone will find the entire process educational and very entertaining;
Schedule Your Visit
To schedule your group visit, please call (816) 421-0012, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Due to recent Covid concerns, group visits are scheduled at 10:30 AM daily, except Tuesday and Sunday. Store door are closed to the public for the duration of your tour, to ensure your group’s safety.
Group visits are scheduled between 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM daily, except Tuesday and Sunday.
The cost for the visit is $6.00 per participant and includes a goodie bag filled with fudge and chocolate. We do not charge Chaperones or Leaders, but we do extend a 10% discount as our "Thank-You" for helping with the group.
Each visit lasts approximately 45 minutes. Our minimum number for a group is 10 participants.